|Positive Coping Skills
Being your best in times of stress
DATE: Wednesday January 19, 2022
TIME: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
The start of the new year is a stressful time for many. At the beginning of 2022 we are all faced with rising COVID-19 cases and another lockdown. It’s hard being your best in times of such stress.
ORBA would like to invite you to a free webinar with Dave Neely, a Kingston-based training consultant and coach since 1988.
This webinar will improve your ability to deal with stressful situations such as social isolation, rising supply costs, and fear of job loss. The facilitator will take an online advance poll of the participants to determine which stressful situations are most relevant.
Who should attend: Anyone coping with stressors at work or at home
1. Introduction – Basic needs and common stressors
2. Understanding how the brain manages emotions – the power of the amygdala
3. Behavioural differences – The DISC model and how people deal differently with stress
4. Emotional Intelligence – 5 EI Competencies/Skills
5. ZOOM Fatigue – Improving online communication and engagement
6. Summary and Action Plan
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER