CVOR Workshop: Thursday, May 31
Get your annual update on Commercial Vehicle Operator’s Registration (CVOR) at the ORBA workshop in partnership with Frontline CVS.
ORBA is hosting a two-session Commercial Vehicle Operator’s Registration (CVOR) Workshop for members and partner association members providing members with the important changes to keep them current and compliant.
Thursday, May 31
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided at 12:00 p.m.
Novotel, 3670 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, ON
Morning Session Only (CVOR 101): $179 +HST
Afternoon Session Only (Advanced CVOR): $179 + HST
Full Day Session (CVOR 101 and Advanced CVOR): $249 + HST
- CVOR 101 (How to properly register a vehicle, what drivers licence is required, who requires a CVOR, who requires an annual inspection) – focus on lighter duty vehicles such as pickups
- Hours of Service Overview
- Daily Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Overview of the changes in RBM’s
- Cargo Securement – General Provisions plus a focus on heavy vehicles and poles
- Updates on recent/upcoming legislative changes – What is in place today and what is being proposed:
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol/Drug Zero Tolerance for Commercial Drivers
- Class D renewals
- Electronic Logging Devices
- Advanced understanding the CVOR system:
- Overall violation rates, safety ratings and threshold values
- Roadside inspection key indicators and impacts to the company CVOR
- The Facility Audit program and mock audit information
This course will be presented by Alex Bugeya and Bud Kneller from Frontline Commercial Vehicle Solutions. All attendees of the course will be provided with a booklet of materials before leaving the workshop.
For more information, please contact Jasvinder Singh, Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 507-1107, ext. 231.
Full refunds will be provided if requested by Friday, May 25, 2018.
No refunds will be available after May 25, 2018.
All cancellations must be made in writing to ORBA email@example.com