Course Delivery: Online
Course Length: Approximately 4 hours
Member Fee: $200
Non-Member Fee: $200
You will require a PIN # prior to registering for this course.
Your online registration will be processed and you will receive full instructions and your login.
Ethical behaviour is paramount in the construction industry. By maintaining high ethical standards, and being consistent in our practices, we thrive both personally and professionally. The Construction Industry Ethics course can help your employees navigate the ethical grey areas they face every day.
The Construction Industry Ethics course has been designed to help you understand ethics as it relates to the construction industry. The course contains interactive elements, case studies, practical examples, videos, and a course glossary.
- Understand what is included in “ethical behaviour”
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business
- Know how to make ethical decisions
- Recognize ethics in the context of the law
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company’s success
Who Should Attend
- Project managers, etc. who must deal effectively with various levels of business professionals
This course is available online in English and French.
Effective 2017, the online ethics course PLUS a full day classroom ethics course will be mandatory to receive Gold Seal Certification. Gold Seal has allocated a total of 3 credits to this course (2 for the online portion and 1 for the classroom portion). A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.