OAPC Fall Asphalt Virtual Seminar – Advancing Through Collaboration- December 2, 2021 – Register Today!
Registration is now open for the Ontario Asphalt Pavement Council’s 2022 Fall Asphalt Virtual Seminar, happening on December 2, 2021.
The Fall Asphalt Seminar brings together leading industry experts, providing the opportunity to learn first hand about cutting-edge practices, technical advancements and innovations in the asphalt industry.
This year’s seminar will focus on all the elements, from early contractor design involvement to achieving proper pavement density, needed to get paving right in Ontario and produce quality asphalt roads.
Who should attend?
- Asphalt producers, road contractors and industry suppliers
- Municipal and public works engineers and designers
- MTO staff
- Consultants, engineers, technologies, inspectors and contract administrators
- ICI and residential developers
- Academia and researchers in related programs
For full details on the Fall Asphalt Seminar program, please click here to download the brochure.
To register, please click here to register.