Free Webinar from HRdownloads: AODA Quick-Start
Mark Your Calendars!
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2016 Time: 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET
Register by clicking here!
AODA. Do you see those four letters and instantly feel overwhelmed or confused? You’re not alone.
This webinar will give you the knowledge to help you become compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) quickly and effectively, while simplifying your action planning process.
You are invited to join HRdownloads on Thursday, October 27 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. ET for a FREE webinar “AODA Quick-Start: Compliance Made Easy”.
You’ll learn about:
- A general overview of the five AODA standards;
- How to determine what aspects of the AODA apply to your organization;
- The tools to streamline compliance; and
- Answers to FAQs related to AODA compliance.
Who should attend:
- Ontario employers or HR professionals who need to understand AODA requirements;
- Employers or HR professionals with employees working in Ontario; and/or
- Anyone interested in learning about accessibility.
Note: While this webinar pertains to Ontario legislation, it is beneficial for all employers and HR professionals.